Argentina Investment Visa - Great Relocation Option for Foreigners
Obtain an Investment Visa in ArgentinaUpdated on Monday 11th July 2022
Rate this article
based on 3 reviews
based on 3 reviews
Interested in obtaining the Argentinian investor visa? You should pay attention to the general rules and regulations imposed by the legislation. Argentina immigration requirements can be professionally explained by one of our specialists with experience in this important field, therefore, you are invited to get in touch with our Argentinian lawyers. Plus, if you would like to start a business in Argentina, you can solicit our legal support and representation. We are here to help you relocate to Argentina.
Conditions for obtaining an investor visa for Argentina
An investor visa for Argentina is dedicated to entrepreneurs from overseas who want to do business in this country. Particular requirements need to be respected when applying for Argentine business visa, helped by one of our experts in immigration in Argentina:
- A minimum investment of USD 150,000 is needed in the first place. Such investments can be made in companies or trading services, to give some examples.
- A valid passport is needed.
- One must provide information about the experience in the chosen field of investments.
- The authorities can solicit a letter of motivation comprising information about the reasons for investments in Argentina.
- Information about the source of funds is also requested by the Argentinian immigration authorities.
- One should present a business and investment plan for future operations in Argentina.
- Having a clear criminal record is another condition imposed for investor visa applicants.
The above-mentioned requirements can be properly managed by our immigration lawyers in Argentina in matters of documents. If you would like more details about Argentine investment visa, please talk to our experts. They can help you relocate to Argentina.
Details about the Argentina immigration process
The Argentinian business visa is often in the attention of entrepreneurs who want to start a business in this country and enjoy the benefits in terms of profits and more. The immigration process might seem complex without legal support, so asking our Argentinian lawyers for help is quite recommended if you want obtain Argentina Golden Visa. We can offer a free case evaluation to see your requests and help you further. Here are other details about the immigration process in Argentina:
- The Direccion Nacional de Migraciones (National Direction of Migration) is the authority in charge of immigration applications. All the documents are verified by this institution.
- Next, if the above-mentioned authority approves the documents related to investor visa for Argentina, an entry permit is then issued by the Consular Section.
- The Argentina business visa is then issued after concluding a few procedures.
Even family members can join the investor visa programme for Argentina. There are specific conditions mentioned by the Immigration Law in Argentina, so please feel free to discuss further details with our attorneys in Argentina. Please ask us details about Argentina immigration requirements and about how to move to Argentina.
Are there any benefits for an investor visa for Argentina?
Yes, Argentine investment visa comes with varied advantages for applicants. It is allowed to have multiple entries with this kind of visa that has a validity of one year. Permanent residency in Argentina is issued after 3 years and citizenship after 5 years if one shows he/she fluently speaks Spanish. Moreover, the Argentinian passport is provided and allows foreigners to travel in many countries without restrictions or other visas. Plus, dual citizenship is permitted in Argentina which is another great advantage. Talk to us if you want to immigrate to Argentina.
Is there a nationality restriction for an investor visa for Argentina?
No, there are no restrictions in terms of nationalities and investor visa applications in Argentina. One should note that providing information about the business background is required by the immigration authorities. Please discuss further details about how to immigrate to Argentina with our specialists.
The road to permanent residency in Argentina
Once the Argentine investment visa is obtained, those interested can apply for residency in this country. However, you need to follow some formalities related to investments in Argentina, in order to obtain permanent residence:
- One must submit an investment project, oriented toward a productive sector in Argentina.
- Applicants must prove the investment fund. The Central Bank of Argentina will provide the necessary authorization.
- The Ministry of Industry and Tourism in Argentina analyzes the project and approves it if they agree with the type of investment.
- After renewing the Argentine business visa at least twice, investors are eligible for permanent residency in Argentina
- Family members can be included in the application.
- And in this case, the authorities require a clear criminal record and more precisely certified police to certify that the applicants had no problems with the law.
- Business background and CV are other documents related to the application for the Argentina investor visa.
- All documents must be translated into Spanish.
We invite you to discuss more about the Argentinian Golden Visa with one of our specialists. We offer legal advice for foreigners interested in Argentine investment visa.
Is dual citizenship permitted in Argentina?
Yes, Argentina recognizes dual citizenship. This means that foreigners who obtain an Argentine business visa and who want to apply for citizenship do not have to give up the main one. This is an additional reason for foreign investors to do business in Argentina, applying above all for the Argentine investor visa. You can talk to one of our immigration lawyers in Argentina about this.
Is physical presence required for the Argentinian Golden Visa application?
Fortunately, foreigners who are going to obtain an Argentine investment visa do not have to travel to this country for this. An immigration lawyer with experience in this area can represent your interests with the power of attorney and prepare the necessary documents. He/she will also deal with various formalities and collaboration with immigration authorities. In addition, you will make sure that the process is simple and fast, without fear that the documents or application may be rejected.
Getting citizenship in Argentina
Once you have received permanent residency in Argentina, you may also be interested in applying for citizenship. Naturalization is the process by which foreigners can gain Argentine citizenship. In this regard, applicants must prove that they have lived in Argentina for at least 2 years in this country, without interruption. The formalities are not complicated, but we recommend that you discuss all the legal aspects with one of our specialists on immigration issues.
Doing business in Argentina
Argentina has a stable business climate, with multiple opportunities in sectors such as technology, infrastructure, energy, and agriculture. It is noteworthy that exports have doubled in the last 5 years, Argentina being active in a competitive market and full swing. Here are other strengths that underline the fact that Argentina is a solid investment destination:
- The legislation allows equality in business for local and foreign investors.
- Argentina's open economy offers business opportunities for foreigners in any field. Business security is guaranteed.
Choosing our Argentinian specialists in immigration
The Argentine investor visa can be issued for anyone interested in starting a business in this country. It is recommended that you get an idea of the applicable legislation and how an experienced immigration lawyer can help you, without worrying about procedures and documents. Experience speaks for itself when we collaborate with our clients, in addition to the professionalism we show from the very beginning.
Here are some facts and figures about immigration and population in Argentina:
- 0.093/ 1000 persons represents the net migration rate in Argentina, as statistics for the beginning of 2021 say.
- More than 45,5 million citizens live in Argentina, according to worldometers.info.
- Argentina represents around 0.58% of the total population of the world.
- Most migrants in Argentine come from countries like Paraguay, Chine, Bolivia, Peru, Italy, Brazil, and even Spain.
Interested in more about Argentine investment visa? We invite you to contact our Argentinian immigration lawyers and see how they can help you from a legal point of view.